Content Marketing Book Recommendations
The internet acts as a vast repository of marketing insights, tips, strategies, and other content. It cannot be easy to find anything that comprehensively covers any topic. Suppose you are looking to find the definitive and exhaustive list of content marketing, search engine optimization, social media strategy, growth hacking, and paid search. In that case, you should consider reading one or all three of these content marketing based books.
- Epic Content Marketing - Joe Pulizzi
- Summary: You learn a step by step process of developing content that informs and entertains. You know how to position your company as a trusted expert in your industry, propelling your brand with increased sales. You learn how to tell a different story and how to win more customers by marketing less.
- Everybody Writes - by Ann Handley
- Summary: Want to learn the secret? It begins with excellent writing. If you have a website, if you have social media, you are in marketing. That means that we are all writers and publishers. In this book, you will learn how to write better, give your audience the gift of a great story, best practices for creating trustworthy content steeped in journalism rules, and the content tools to get the job done.
- Master Content Strategy by Pamela Wilson
- Summary: This book is good at explaining how organizations fall into the trap of creating content one after another without figuring out how each piece fits together. This book will help you make the right content at the right time. You will learn how to create compelling content and map out monthly, quarterly, and yearly content plans. These plans will help guide your content marketing efforts so you can maximize your reach and increase your bottom line every time you publish a piece of content.
It's your turn to read more about what each of these books holds within. Several content marketing books are published each year. If you are like me, you'd like to reach them all. But physically and financially impossible. You only have so many hours in a day and so many dollars in the bank. The good news is that you do not necessarily have to read all the books; you should just read the best of the best published this year.