1. Hubspot Marketing: HubSpot Marketing allows organizations to bring all the tools they use to support their marketing under one umbrella that shares the same data. It includes everything a marketer needs to increase website traffic, convert website visitors into leads, and “close the loop” to deliver a measurable ROI.
2. Ahrefs: Ahrefs.com is a well-known toolset for backlinks and SEO analysis. They offer the following tools
- Site explorer: easily analyse your site's backlinks profile and the sites of your competitors; this tool will come in handy if you want to explore most profitable keywords for organic and paid search;
- Content explorer: to help you find the most shared content for any topic having the largest amount of shares on social media channels;
- Keyword explorer: will help you get relevant keyword ideas and traffic estimations
- Rank tracker: tool allows to track desktop and mobile rankings for any location and get daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Site Audie: tool will analyse your website for common SEO issues & monitor your SEO health over time
- Alerts will keep you notified of new & lost backlinks, web mentions and keywords rankings.
3. Proof: Proof lets you easily personalize your website for every visitor to increase conversions. Learn how your B2B company use Proof to increase leads, demos, and sales
4. Slack: It's meant for teams and workplaces can be used across multiple devices and platforms, and is equipped with robust features that allow you to not only chat one-on-one with associates but also in groups.
5. Canva Business: Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. Users can choose from many professional designed templates, and edit the designs and upload their own photos through a drag and drop interface.
6. Google Adwords: Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.
7. Google Analytics: Google analytics is the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google's free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
8. Mailchimp: Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. Our approach to marketing focuses on healthy contact management practices, beautifully designed campaigns, and powerful data analysis.
9. Meet edgar: MeetEdgar is a social media management tool that automates content re-sharing and optimize your social traffic. It is designed to help brands perform the tasks of a content manager without needing to hire one.
10. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media management platform that covers almost every aspect of a social media manager's role. With just one platform users are able to do the simple stuff like curate cool content and schedule posts all the way up to managing team members and measuring ROI